Tucked away in a serene corner of the world on a chain of 700 islands known as The Bahamas lies a retreat so alluring, it was once the private club for 1940′s high society such as the Duke and Duchess of Windsor, and later a hideaway for celebrities-including The Beatles while they were filming Help!. Today, Sandals Royal Bahamian is the Bahamas’ most elegant resort, offering two unique destinations in one. It has it’s own offshore island filled with every amenity, romantic adventures, and region’s finest seafood restaurant. A refined mainland is filled with European sophistication and extravagant details, from Roman colonnaded pools and exotic firepits, to nine other restaurants and a world-class spa.
Dining/Bars: Few resorts in the world can match the exceptional fine dining selections at 10 specialty restaurants. Or the hospitality at 8 bars serving unlimited premium brand drinks. Each restaurant boasts its own authentic ambience and decor, with masterfully prepared menus from internationally trained top chefs. Best of all, it’s Sandals so no one’s counting servings of anything including exclusive Beringer® Wines. Bon appétit.
Baccarat – French Cuisine
Cassanova – Italian Cuisine
Spices – Caribbean Cuisine
Kimono’s– Asian Cuisine
The Cricketeer’s Pub
Gordon’s Pier Restaurant
Bella Napoli – Pizzaria
- Private Offshore Island with 2 cove beaches
- Once the posh Balmoral Club in the 1940s
- Conference center with large meeting rooms
- Exclusive butler service for selected suites
- Unlimited scuba diving
- Unlimited fine dining at 10 restaurants
- 24-hour room service
- Unlimited land and water sports
- 8 full-service bars including 3 swim-up pool bars
- Red Lane® Spa (optional)
- 6 pools and 6 whirlpools
- Unlimited premium brand drinks
Transfers: Round trip transfers from NAS are included!
To Book: Sandals changes rates and categories so often that we really find it difficult to load and maintain accurate Interline and Military rates. However, you have two choices for a rate quote:
- Please call us or email us anytime with your resort and dates and we’ll send you a quote right away!
- Or, you can go online to Sandals.com and enter your resort and dates. To calculate, you always have 10% off the lowest available rate after all discounts booking anytime. Or if you book 28 days or less prior to departure, simply subtract 25% off the lowest rate after all other discounts. It’s that easy!