Because it’s on its very own peninsula, Sandals Grande St. Lucian offers oceanviews no matter which direction you look! Cradled to the west by Rodney Bay – boasting the calmest waters in all of Saint Lucia – and to the east by the majestic Atlantic Ocean, this magnificent resort showcases awe-inspiring panoramic views that will linger in your heart forever. Volcanic mountains draped in blankets of green rise majestically from an impossibly clear blue sea. If you love the beach, the sheltered mile-long beach extends an open invitation for days of endless water play. This is paradise as it was meant to be, full of natural beauty, rich in history, and resplendent in pure romance.
Dining/Bars: Embark on a culinary journey around the world, where sumptuous cuisine is the perfect prelude to romance. There are eight scintillating gourmet restaurants to choose from, each waiting to delight and surprise you. It’s a global culinary extravaganza – and you’ll never even have to leave the resort to enjoy it all.
The Mariner Seaside Bar and Grill
Barefoot by the Sea
Olde London Pub
- Set on its own spectacular peninsula
- 4 pools and 4 whirlpools
- Suites in the Round Rondoval Suites
- 6 bars including a genuine English Pub
- Top-tier suites include butler service
- Red Lane® Spa (services extra)
- 8 fine dining options are included onsite
- Unlimited Land and Watersports
- The President Clinton Oceanfront Suite
- Unlimited Scuba Diving
- Stay at 1, Play at 3 Exchange Program
- 9-hole Golf Course at nearby Sandals Regency La Toc
To Book: Sandals changes rates and categories so often that we really find it difficult to load and maintain accurate Interline and Military rates. However, you have two choices for a rate quote:
- Please call us or email us anytime with your resort and dates and we’ll send you a quote right away!
- Or, you can go online to Sandals.com and enter your resort and dates. To calculate, you always have 10% off the lowest available rate after all discounts booking anytime. Or if you book 28 days or less prior to departure, simply subtract 25% off the lowest rate after all other discounts. It’s that easy!