The Hotel Riu Yucatan is just 3km from the resort of Playa del Carmen, Mexico, in a seaside location with turquoise water and white sand. There are two fresh water swimming pools, two Jacuzzis, a solarium terrace, a gym and the “Renova Spa” wellness centre with a range of different treatments and massages.
- “La Hacienda” restaurant with terrace
- “Shanghai” Asian restaurant
- “Sicilia” Italian restaurant
- “La Margarita” poolside restaurant/ Grill-/Steakhouse
- “Cancun” lobby bar
- “Mezcal” pavilion bar
- “Tequila” pavilion bar
- “El Templo” lounge
- “Ibiza” poolside bar with chill-out area
- “Cozumel” swim-up bar
- 3 swimming pools
- Small pool with swim-up bar
- Complimentary jacuzzi
- Children’s swimming pool
- Complimentary sun loungers, towels and parasols by the pool area
- Sun terrace
- “RiuLand” kids’ club and children’s playground
- Internet room (additional charge)
- Free WiFi in the lobby for 90 consecutive minutes per day
- WiFi in rooms at a charge
Eligibility: ACTIVE Airline Employee OR AAA Club Membership Rate.
- Up to 2 Rooms – Active Employee OR AAA Member must be in one of the rooms
- Valid Airline Employee Badge/AAA Card must be faxed/emailed in to make a reservation
- Interline Rate NOT valid for cargo, military or retired employees – AAA rate Applicable
- If you are not an ACTIVE airline employee or AAA Club Membership rate, please email email@example.com for rate.
SHARED TRANSFERS (This is offered with Riu resorts only) Shared shuttle transfers round-trip to/from Cancun Airport (CUN) Airport to Riu resort is $15pp round-trip or one way. (Price is the same if you go one way. Price is the same for adult or children) Flight times are REQUIRED to give to Riu and MUST be added at least 7 days or more before travel
Kids rates are based upon double occupancy. If there is one adult and two kids under 12 yrs, you would price it as a double (two adults) and apply kids rate for one child.