Riu Santa Fe, a deluxe oceanfront resort, is next to the magnificent Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas. Its low profile consists of a 1-story main building and 3-story and 4-story annexes. It’s less than three miles from the main town of Cabo San Lucas!
Breakfast: Full American breakfast buffet and on the spot cooking stations.
Lunch: Hot and cold buffet and on the spot cooking stations. Pizzas, pasta, salads and assorted desserts.
- Jalisco restaurant: Buffets and dishes prepared on the spot. Special evenings: theme buffet (twice a week)
- Asian cuisine
- Grill and steakhouse
- Mexican cuisine
- Itailian Cuisine
- Snacks 24 hours a day
- Local and imported beverages served 24 hours a day
- Regularly restocked mini-bar and liquor dispenser
- Gym, table tennis
- 2 floodlit hard surface tennis courts, beach volleyball court
- Sauna and jacuzzi
- Daytime entertainment program for children ages 4 to 12 (daily)
- Daytime entertainment program for adults (daily)
- Live music, shows or Riu evening program (daily)
- Complimentary entrance to night club and drinks (open six nights a week)
Transfers: Transfers are on your own. Round-trip shuttle transfers to/from SJD airport is could be added with Riu’s transfer service if booked 7 days+ prior to departure for $15pp. It is a shared transfer service. You may stop at other hotels prior to reaching your hotel.
Riu rates are valid for ACTIVE airline employees and AAA members only. Active airline/AAA ID card must be emailed in order to obtain interline/AAA rate. Up two 2 rooms could be booked per qualified active airline/AAA person.
Kids rates are based upon double occupancy (two adults traveling in same room). If there is one adult and two kids travelling, apply double rate and 1 child rate.