We have one great hotel in Panama, the brand new, world-class Riu Playa Blanca! Did you know that Panama is the southernmost country of Central America and the whole of North America? Situated on the isthmus connecting North and South America, it’s bordered by Costa Rica to the west, Colombia to the southeast, the Caribbean to the north and the Pacific Ocean to the south. The capital is Panama City.
This brand-new resort takes its first guests April 4! It’s on the beautiful Playa Blanca beach, just about three miles from Scarlett Martinez International Airport, or 93 miles from Tocumen International Airport (PTY).
- Main restaurant “Balboa” with terrace
- Asian restaurant “Xian”
- Italian restaurant “Il Palazzo”
- Poolside restaurant “Chiriqui”/grill and steak house with terrace
- Lobby bar “Burbujas”
- Lounge bar “La Rumba”
- Sports bar (open 24 hrs, all inclusive service)
- La Plaza bar “La Cumbia”
- Poolside bar “Limón”
- 2 swimming pools, 470 m² and 136 m²
- Pool with swim-up bar, 590 m²
- Children’s swimming pool, 290 m²
- Complimentary sun loungers, towels and parasols by the pool
- Sun terrace
- “RiuLand” kids’ club and children’s playground
- Use of computers with internet access (Sports bar, additional charge)
- Free WiFi in the lobby for 90 consecutive minutes per day
- WiFi in rooms at a charge
- Complimentary gym,
- Night club “Pacha”
- Gift shop, shop
SHARED TRANSFERS (This is offered with Riu resorts only) Shared shuttle transfers round-trip to/from Tocumen International Airport (PTY) Airport to Riu resort is $65pp round-trip or one way. (Price is the same if you go one way. Price is the same for adult or children) Flight times are REQUIRED to give to Riu and MUST be added on 7 days or more
Riu rates are valid for ACTIVE airline employees and AAA members only. Active airline/AAA ID card must be emailed in order to obtain interline/AAA rate. Up two 2 rooms could be booked per qualified active airline/AAA person.
Kids rates are based upon double occupancy. If there is one adult and two kids under 12 yrs, you would price it as a double (two adults) and apply kids rate for one child.