With 400 guestrooms in 9000 square feet of beautiful gardens, the Riu Palace Riviera Maya is just over a mile from the quaint town of Playa del Carmen. With all Jr. Suites or Suite, you’ll have jetted tubs, mini-bar and a lounge area in every room. Try a juauzzi suite with jacuzzi on an upper terrace!
- Room service 24 hours a day
- “Don Manolo” restaurant with terrace
- “Botafogo” Brazilian restaurant
- “Krystal” Fusion Restaurant
- “Yashima” Japanese restaurant
- “Agave” Mexican restaurant
- “Chilis” poolside restaurant/grill and steakhouse
- “La Habana” lobby bar
- “Lírico” lounge bar with terrace
- Sports bar (open 24 hrs, all inclusive service)
- “La Plaza” bar
- “Daiquirí” poolside bar with swim up bar
- Swimming pool with adjoining jacuzzi
- Children’s swimming pool
- Complimentary sun loungers, towels and parasols by the pool area
- Sun terrace
- Children’s playground
- “Renova Spa” with assorted treatments, beauty salon and massages (additional charge)
- Complimentary gym, sauna and jacuzzi
Eligibility: ACTIVE Airline Employee OR AAA Club Membership Rate.
- Up to 2 Rooms – Active Employee OR AAA Member must be in one of the rooms
- Valid Airline Employee Badge/AAA Card must be faxed/emailed in to make a reservation
- Interline Rate NOT valid for cargo, military or retired employees – AAA rate Applicable
- If you are not an ACTIVE airline employee or AAA Club Membership rate, please email [email protected] for rate.
SHARED TRANSFERS (This is offered with Riu resorts only) Shared shuttle transfers round-trip to/from Cancun Airport (CUN) Airport to Riu resort is $15pp round-trip or one way. (Price is the same if you go one way. Price is the same for adult or children) Flight times are REQUIRED to give to Riu and MUST be added on 7 days or more
Kids rates are based upon double occupancy. If there is one adult and two kids under 12 yrs, you would price it as a double (two adults) and apply kids rate for one child.
***NOTE Riu Palace Riviera Maya will close for sales August 13th until December 7th, 20198**