Stay at 1 & Enjoy 2!! Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas guest enjoy access to ALL facilities, activites & entertainment at Riu Santa Fe also! (dinner reservations excluded).
The Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas, with its impressive architecture and 642 deluxe guestrooms is set on a spectacular enclave facing the famous Archway. This is where the Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean. This is one of the best natural landscapes in Mexico! This fabulous resort sets a new standard for All-Inclusive holidays, with luxurious facilities and a full range of sports and leisure alternatives, not to mention gourmet food!
Breakfast: Full American breakfast buffet, on the spot cooking stations, fruits, juices and Cava.
Lunch: Hot and cold buffet and on the spot cooking stations. Pizzas, pasta, salads and assorted desserts
Dinner: Buffets and dishes prepared on the spot. Special evenings: theme buffet (twice a week)
- “Misaki” Japanese restaurant
- Grill and steakhouse
- Mexican cuisine
- “Sir Lawrence” gourmet restaurant
- Snacks 24 hours a day
- Local and imported beverages served 24 hours a day
- Regularly restocked mini-bar and liquor dispenser
- Room service from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Gym, table tennis
- Floodlit hard surface tennis court, volleyball court
- Sauna and jacuzzi
- Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas guests have ONE scuba lesson in the pool for FREE
- Golf course (Country Club) it is 5 min. away from our hotel and Riu guest have special rates
- Horse riding (additional charge)
- Daytime entertainment program for adults (daily)
- Daytime entertainment program for children ages 4 to 12 (daily)
- Live music, shows or Riu evening program (daily)
- Complimentary entrance to “Pacha” night club and drinks (open six nights a week)
Transfers: Transfers are on your own. Round-trip shuttle transfers to/from SJD airport is could be added with Riu’s transfer service if booked 7 days+ prior to departure for $15pp. It is a shared transfer service. You may stop at other hotels prior to reaching your hotel.
Riu rates are valid for ACTIVE airline employees and AAA members only. Active airline/AAA ID card must be emailed in order to obtain interline/AAA rate. Up two 2 rooms could be booked per qualified active airline/AAA person. Kids rates are based upon double occupancy. If there is one adult and two kids under 12 yrs, you would price it as a double (two adults) and apply kids rate for one child.