Surrounded by the beautiful Banderas Bay and protected by the impressive Sierra Madre, Riu Jalisco is in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico, surrounded by a lush palm grove and the Pacific Ocean. You’ll find two fresh water swimming pools, two Jacuzzis, a solarium-terrace, sauna, gym and the “Renova Spa” wellness center with a range of different treatments and massages. Do what you want. You can go diving, play volleyball, do gymnastics, windsurfing, catamaran, kayak, bodyboard, golf and more. At night, don’t miss the different shows and live music. If you want to go dancing head to the “Pacha” club. Kids will have a ball with other children in the Riu Land program, where crafts and sports are just some of the leisure activities organized by the terrific staff.
“Don Emiliano” restaurant
“Doña Adelita” Mexican restaurant
“Gran Dragón” Asian restaurant
“La Piazza” Italian restaurant
“La Botana” beach bar/restaurant / grill and steakhouse
“La Cantina” lobby bar
Sports bar (open 24 hrs, all inclusive service)
“Pancho” pavilion bar
“Villa” pavilion bar
“Bahia Banderas” poolside bar
- Two swimming pools with adjoining jacuzzi (800 and 625 sq metres)
- Children’s swimming pool (20 sq metres)
- Complimentary sun loungers, towels and parasols by the pool area
- Sun terrace
- “RiuLand” kids’ club
- Children’s playground
- “Renova Spa”: beauty treatments, hairdresser and massages (additional charge)
- Complimentary steam bath, jacuzzi and gym
- Use of the gym, jacuzzi and steam bath is restricted to guests over 18 years old. Sports shoes are compulsory when using the gym.
- “Pacha” night club
- Use of computers with internet access (additional charge)
- Free WiFi in the lobby for 90 consecutive minutes per day
- WiFi in rooms at a charge
Transfers: Transfers are on your own. Round-trip shuttle transfers to/from PVR airport is could be added with Riu’s transfer service if booked 7 days+ prior to departure for $15pp. It is a shared transfer service. You may stop at other hotels prior to reaching your hotel.
Riu rates are valid for ACTIVE airline employees and AAA members only. Active airline/AAA ID card must be emailed in order to obtain interline/AAA rate. Up two 2 rooms could be booked per qualified active airline/AAA person. Kids rates are based upon double occupancy. If there is one adult and two kids under 12 yrs, you would price it as a double (two adults) and apply kids rate for one child.