Step into the Hotel Riu Guanacaste, on beautiful Mata Palo Beach!
There’s a gym, table tennis, volleyball, a tennis court, windsurfing, sailing, snorkelling, kayaking and other water activities. If you like to Golf, the Four Seasons golf club boasts fantastic views over the ocean with a challenging course.
Guanacaste is less tropical, humid and lush than the rest of the country. Its dry grasslands and woods are sometimes reminiscent of landscapes from the African savannah. In the inland areas, you’ll see the natives, local cowboys riding on their horses as they lead their herds, which are authentic figures of the destination’s traditional culture. From the hotel, you can take day trips like a visit to Rincón de la Vieja nature park, the Safari Park or the capital of Guanacaste: Liberia.
“Liberia” non-smoking main restaurant with terrace
“Furama” Asian restaurant
“La Toscana” Italian restaurant
“Tucán” gourmet restaurant
“Ocotal” poolside restaurant/grill and steak house
“Filadelfia” lobby bar
“Pura Vida” lounge bar
“La Plaza” bar
“Santa Cruz” poolside bar with swim-up bar
- Swimming pool with adjoining jacuzzi
- Children’s swimming pool
- Complimentary sun loungers, towels and parasols by the pool
- Sun terrace
- Children’s playground
- Use of computers with internet access (additional charge)
- Free WiFi in the lobby for 90 consecutive minutes per day
- WiFi in rooms at a charge
- Conference and Events center with 5 conference and meeting rooms
- Spa “Renova Spa” with assorted treatments (additional charge)
- Complimentary gym, steam bath and jacuzzi
- “Pacha” night club (complimentary entrance, drinks not included)
- “El Poblado” Street with boutique, kiosk, mini-market, souvenir & photo shop
Eligibility: ACTIVE Airline Employee OR AAA Club Membership Rate.
- Up to 2 Rooms – Active Employee OR AAA Member must be in one of the rooms
- Valid Airline Employee Badge/AAA Card must be faxed/emailed in to make a reservation
- Interline Rate NOT valid for cargo, military or retired employees – AAA rate Applicable
- If you are not an ACTIVE airline employee or AAA Club Membership rate, please REQUEST RATE.
SHARED TRANSFERS (This is offered with Riu resorts only) Shared shuttle transfers round-trip to/from Liberia, Costa Rica (LIR) Airport to Riu resort are $50pp round-trip or one way. (Price is the same if you go one way. Price is the same for adult or children) Flight times are REQUIRED to give to Riu and MUST be added 7 days or more before travel.
Kids rates are based upon double occupancy. If there is one adult and two kids under 12 yrs, you would price it as a double (two adults) and apply kids rate for one child.