The Hotel Riu Emerald Bay is an elegant resort located in Mazatlán, a lively coastal area bathed by the waters of the Pacific.
Breakfast: Full American breakfast buffet and on the spot cooking stations.
Lunch: Hot and cold buffet and on the spot cooking stations. Pizzas, pasta, salads and assorted desserts.
Dinner: Buffets and on the spot cooking stations. Special evenings with theme buffets.
- “Bamboo” Asian restaurant (buffet)
- “Las Gaviotas” grill and steak house (à la carte)
- “Tabasco” Mexican restaurant (à la carte; buffet starters and dessert)
- Gym, table tennis, workout, beach-volleyball
- Sauna, jacuzzi
- Catamaran, kayaking, body board
- One introductory scuba diving lesson in the pool
- Daytime entertainment program for children ages 4 to 12 (daily)
- Daytime entertainment program for adults (daily)
- Shows, Riu evening program or live music (daily)
- Complimentary entrance to “Pacha” night club and drinks (open six nights a week)
SHARED TRANSFERS (This is offered with Riu resorts only) Shared shuttle transfers round-trip to/from MZT Airport to Riu resort is $15pp round-trip or one way. (Price is the same if you go one way. Price is the same for adult or children) Flight times are REQUIRED to give to Riu and MUST be added on 7 days or more
Riu rates are valid for ACTIVE airline employees and AAA members only. Active airline/AAA ID card must be emailed in order to obtain interline/AAA rate. Up two 2 rooms could be booked per qualified active airline/AAA person.
Kids rates are based upon double occupancy. If there is one adult and two kids under 12 yrs, you would price it as a double (two adults) and apply kids rate for one child.