Pineapple Beach Club Antigua is located in a tropical hideaway where the beach curves in a perfect quarter-mile arc of brilliant, powdery white sand. Pineapple Beach Club Antigua offers Caribbean-style accommodations amidst 30 acres of lush gardens. Guests can swim in the resort’s two freshwater pools, enjoy the complimentary non-motorized watersports, or dine at one of the seaside restaurants.
All-Inclusive accommodations at the Pineapple Beach Club Antigua comprise a total of 180 rooms. All rooms feature individually-controlled air-conditioning units, flat screen TVs, cable, telephone, coffee/tea machine, mini fridge, private bathrooms with shower and/or tub, hair-dryer and in-room safes. Beachfront & Waterfront rooms have new alarm clock/radios. All rooms feature a king or queen size bed with a balcony or patio. There are limited rooms which feature two double beds. Electrical power is 110v with a US-style socket.
Splash about in the surf. Pull out a volleyball or soccer victory on the beach. Sail out to greet the sunset. Or simply sit back and soak in the rays. At Pineapple Beach Club, you can choose from a variety of activities and attractions at the most laidback Adults-Only All-Inclusive resort in Antigua.
ADULTS ONLY - No guests under 16 years old
Call or email us to book! SEND US A BOOKING REQUEST NOW
Rates are per room per night. Minimum stays apply. Booking window: Jan 15 - Feb 15, 2019.
|Jan 15 - April 28, 2019
|Jan 15 - April 28, 2019
|Jan 15 - April 28, 2019
|Jan 15 - April 28, 2019
|Jan 15 - April 28, 2019
|April 29 - Dec 23, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about your upcoming stay
at Pineapple Beach Club Antigua
- #1: In the event of a hurricane, what happens to my reservation?
- Click here for Elite Island Resorts’ hurricane policy.
- #2: Do I need a passport to travel to Antigua?
- We strongly recommend that all members of your party travel with a passport with a validity date of at least six months past the date of your departure from the island. A passport will be required for all US and Canadian citizens to travel to the Caribbean. For information on obtaining or renewing a passport please click here. In our current times, passports are the most expeditious and reliable form of identification when traveling domestically or internationally.
- #3: How far away are you from the airport?
- We are 30 minutes from the airport and a taxi will cost approximately US$28 for 1-4 people traveling together.
- #4: Can my room be upgraded?
- Upgrades (based on availability) are included in some packages; otherwise, inquiries can be made at the reception of the hotel upon arrival. There is an extra fee per night for room upgrades, payable locally.
- #5: Is internet access available?
- WiFi internet access is available throughout the resort. It is complimentary in the Courtyard area, and available for a fee in the rooms.
- #6: Is there an ATM at the resort?
- No. The closest ATM is located in English Harbour, approximately 30 minutes by car. The ATM only accepts Visa cards.
- #7: What is the capacity of each room category?
- The Courtyard, Oceanview and Waterfront rooms capacity is 2 persons. Beachfront and Garden rooms have a capacity of 3 persons.
- #8: What are the different room categories?
- You can find a complete listing of our accommodations with images by clicking here.
- #9: Can I have a courtesy room if I leave the hotel late in the afternoon?
- Late check out from your room can be arranged at an additional cost, subject to availability on the day of your departure. This can be arranged by reception. Please note: shower rooms are available for use at a nominal fee of US$25.00. Availability of a shower room is subject to hotel occupancy and room availability.
- #10: What types of beds do you have in the rooms?
- A comfortably appointed floor plan with combined living and sleeping area accommodates up to three guests, with king, double or queen-sized beds. Roll-away beds may be requested, subject to availability, at the rate of US$20.00 per bed, per night, payable locally at the resort.
- #11: Do you have rooms for disabled people?
- Fully modified disabled rooms, such as you may find in the United States, are not available. Ground floor rooms are available. However, some areas and facilities at the resort may not be accessible to disabled persons
- #12: Are non-smoking rooms available?
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- #13: What are the telephone charges to dial internationally?
- A connection charge of US$3 will be charged to your room. Calls to the US and UK are US$15 for the first 5 minutes, and approx. US$5 per minute after. Rates may be subject to change.
- #14: Are there hairdryers, irons and ironing boards in the rooms?
- Hairdryers, ironing boards and irons are available in every room.
- #15: Are there telephones in the rooms?
- All guest rooms have direct-dial telephones with worldwide service. Complete telephone and fax services are available at the resort.
- #16: Do the rooms have ceiling fans?
- Yes, all rooms have ceiling fans.
- #17: What is the voltage in Antigua?
- The voltage is 110v as in the US. Guestrooms are equipped with North American outlets.
- #18: Is use of the in-room safe included?
- Yes, it is. The safe key and lock will be handed to you upon check-in.
- #19: Can I drink the tap water?
- Yes – tap water is safe to drink. Bottled water is also available however it is not included.
- #20: Do I have to make reservations at the restaurants?
- Dinner reservations are accepted no earlier than 24 hours in advance at the Guest Services Desk. Menus are posted both at Guest Services and in the Lobby the eve prior.
- #21: What is the dress code at the restaurants?
- Topaz Restaurant
Dress Code Requirements: Open Air – Simply Casual
Breakfast and Lunch – Swimsuits are to be covered and dry and footwear required. Men must wear shirt or tank top. (Gents no Hat or caps)
Dinner – T-shirts, shorts, jeans, and slacks are welcome. Footwear required.
(No swimwear, Gents no sleeveless shirts, hats or caps)
Dress Code Requirements: Open Air – Evening Casual
Dinner – Long pant, Jeans or tailored shorts, T-shirts, shirts with or without a collar, open or closed shoes for men. Skirts, shorts, pants, capris, blouses, and dresses with or with sleeves for women.
(No hats or caps, flip-flops, ripped or torn styled clothing is allowed)
Dress Code Requirements: Fully Air Conditioned – Elegantly Casual
Dinner – Long Pant or Jeans, Dress Shirts with or without a collar and closed shoes for men.
Skirts, pants, capris, blouses, and dresses with or with sleeves for women.
(No hats or caps, flip-flops, shorts, t-shirts, ripped or torn styled clothing is allowed)
- #22: Do you cater to vegetarians and vegans?
- We offer a wide variety of menu and dining choices, which include some vegetable and vegetarian dishes. However, our vegetable and vegetarian dishes may include ingredients that are not vegan, as we do not cater specifically to a vegan diet. Due to the all-inclusive nature of the resort, we are not able to arrange private meetings with the Chef, or create individualized menus or meal plans for our guests. Thank you for your understanding.
- #23: I have a restricted diet due to allergies, dietary restriction, or special dietary preference. How will this affect my stay?
- We frequently receive questions regarding special dietary needs, restrictions or preferences. In an all-inclusive setting, we are not able to accommodate individually tailored meals for specific guests. We do offer a wide variety of meal choices, which includes salads, fresh fruits and vegetables, and vegetarian options. However, we are not able to cater to specific individual needs such as vegan, gluten free, allergen free, religious observance, or similar custom made dishes.
- #24: Are all meals buffet?
- Topaz serves buffet breakfasts, lunches and themed buffet dinners.
Chef Pietro’s serves á la carte Italian specialties.
Pineapple Grill serves á la carte grill options.
Pelican Snack Grill offers light snacks by the pool throughout the day.
The Outhouse offers Famous BBQ ribs, jerk chicken, & ice cold beer with stunning ocean views.
- #25: Is there a surcharge to dine at any of the restaurants at the resort?
- #26: When is the Manager’s Cocktail Party?
- Every Monday from 5pm – 6pm in the Garden Gazebo, weather permitting.
- #27: What type of nightly entertainment is offered?
- Steel bands, DJs, Karaoke, local performers, guest participation contests and much more!
- #28: How far is it to the nearest shopping area?
- English Harbour is just 30 minutes away from the resort. Taxi cost is US$72.00 round trip.
- #29: Is there a gift shop at the resort?
- Yes, it is open daily. Operating hours are posted at the Trading Post. The gift shop offers snack items, beverages and other sundries at an additional charge.
- #30: Are there any nice restaurants located near the resort?
- There is a great selection of restaurants in and around English Harbour approximately 30 minutes from the resort. The cost of a taxi is US$72 (1-4 persons) round trip.
- #31: Are beach towels provided?
- Yes, beach towels can be retrieved at Activities Desk anytime between 8 am – 4 pm
- #32: Is waterskiing included in the package?
- No, Waterskiing is not an activity available at resort.
- #33: Is snorkeling available off property?
- The snorkeling gear at the resort is included and you can snorkel free of charge. We have snorkeling trips daily, available at a fee.
- #34: Is parasailing or jet skiing available?
- No, we do not offer parasailing or jet skiing. We do offer Hobie-Cat sailing, kayaking, paddle boards and windsurfing.
- #35: Is there scuba diving and how much are the dives?
- The Mamora Bay Dive Shop is located at St. James’s Club, another Elite Island Resort, where various dive excursions are offered by experience level. Charges vary by excursion. For more information, contact Guest Services.
- #36: Is golf included in the package?
- Golf is not included. There are two golf courses on the island of Antigua.
- #37: How far away are the golf courses?
- Cedar Valley is approximately 35 minutes away and the taxi cost is US$72.00 round trip. Jolly Harbour is about 45 minutes from our resort and the taxi cost is US$90.00 round trip.
- #38: How many tennis courts are available and what type of surface?
- There are two hard-surfaced tennis courts available for play from 7 am to 6 pm. Reservations are required.
- #39: Is there a tennis pro at the resort?
- Yes, there is a tennis pro available. Group lessons for beginner are free. Private lessons for intermediate and beginners are also available.
- #40: Do you provide a shuttle into town?
- Daily shuttles to the capital city St. John’s are available for a small fee. Shuttles are also available on Sundays for visits to Shirley Heights, also for a small fee.
- #41: Can I rent a car?
- Car rentals are available from the resort. Daily rates vary. Arrangement can be made at the resort
- #42: Can I use a US driver’s license?
- No, you will need to get a temporary local driving permit for US$20.
- #43: Do you have valet or self parking?
- We have a parking lot available for self parking near the reception area.
- #44: Can I book tours & excursions from your resort?
- Yes, we have a Tour Desk at the resort where you can book any excursion in Antigua. The desk is open seven days a week.
- #44: Do you rent bikes or mopeds?
- #46: Can you arrange day tours and excursions?
- Absolutely! We have a wide range of excursions available. The Tour Desk will provide all the information you need and will reserve the trips for you.
- #47: Are there ferries or excursions to other islands?
- There are excursions and boat tours to neighboring islands such as Barbuda and Montserrat.
- #48: Is horseback riding available?
- #49: Do you arrange transportation to nearby churches on Sundays?
- The Guest Services staff will be happy to arrange this for you.
- #50: What services does your beauty salon/spa offer?
- Among the many fabulous treatments that our Tranquility Body & Soul Spa offers are stress-relieving massages, body wraps, pedicures, manicures, hair styling and much more.
- #51: Where can I find groceries and general shopping needs in Antigua?
- For all your grocery, pharmacy, personal items, and provisioning needs in Antigua, stop by Epicurean Fine Foods & Pharmacy, the Caribbean’s largest and most extensive supermarket. Epicurean’s main store and pharmacy is conveniently located just outside the capital city of St. John’s, and they also have a location in Jolly Harbour. Visit www.EpicureanAntigua.com for more info.
- #52: What do I need to know concerning illness & food allergies liability?
- The Resort is located in a tropical environment. Although the Resort does employ a year round pest control service, the Resort, its owners, employees, agents, insurers, and suppliers shall absolutely not be liable for any claim, injury or illness resulting from exposure to Zika virus, Chikungunya virus, or any other insect-borne virus or tropical illness whatsoever. The Resort’s food and beverage outlets use wholesome ingredients, which may include peanuts, tree nuts, seeds, shellfish, shrimp, seafood, soy, milk, wheat, and other potential allergens. Due to the large scale of the Resort’s food and beverage operations, the Resort cannot guarantee that food items will not come in contact with potential allergens even if a particular food does not normally include such ingredients. Guests with food allergies or dietary restrictions should be advised accordingly and take precautions. The Resort is not able to accommodate individually tailored meals for specific guests based on their individual dietary needs. The Resort and its owners, employees, agents, insurers, and suppliers shall absolutely not be liable for any claim, injury or illness resulting from food allergies or specific dietary needs or requirements.
- #53: Do you have refrigerators in the rooms?
- Fridges are available in ALL rooms. These can be stocked at a fee.
- #54: Do you have alarm clocks in the rooms?
- We have alarm clock/radios in our Waterfront and Beachfront Rooms.
- #55: What is required at check-in?
- At check-in, guests are required to present valid government-issued identification (passport, driver’s license, ID card) along with a valid major credit card. This helps us confirm your arrival, and helps protect our guests by assisting with our fraud prevention measures. At check-in, a US$350 pre-authorization will be processed on your card to cover any incidental purchases or similar expenses. Incidental purchases may include things like tours, excursions, gift shop purchases, and dining in our specialty restaurant. We understand that not all guests incur additional charges during their stay, but this process all assists the resort with fraud prevention. The pre-authorization is released at check-out, assuming you have not charged any purchases to your room.
- #56: Do you have rooms for disabled people?
- Fully modified disabled rooms, such as you may find in the United States, are not available. Ground floor rooms are available. However, some areas, services, restaurants and facilities at the resort may not be accessible to disabled people or people with mobility issues.