U by Uniworld is a new take on experiential travel, with cruises designed for those with a passion for exploring and a taste for authentic adventures. We at U have always believed that travel should be relaxing, exhilarating, convenient and tailored to your interests — all at the same time.
And on a U by Uniworld river cruise, that’s exactly what you’ll experience.
When your waterfront hotel is also your taxi, bar, favorite restaurant, nightclub and yoga studio, travel becomes a bit more relaxed and a lot more hassle-free.
Onboard, you can expect everything you’d find in your favorite boutique hotel. But here’s the best part. Your floating boutique hotel makes it extra-easy to visit several European destinations in a single trip while only having to unpack once..
LATEST INTERLINE AVAILABILITY
Rates are per person, land only, Click link to see cruise description.
All rates include gratuity. Tax is $160 per person. Please check with your favorite agent or email us for latest availability.
|DATE - DEPART -LENGTH||Studio||Balcony||Suite|
|Dashing through the Danube||Dec 20 Budapest to Regensburg 7 Nts||$950||$1050||NA|
|Dashing through the Danube||Dec 27 Regensburg to Budapest 7 Nts||$950||$1050||$1225|
|Merry Little Christmas||Dec 15 Budapest Roundtrip 7 Nts||$550||$600||$1050|
|Seine Experience||Oct 6 Paris Roundtrip 7 Nts||$1189||$1329||$2589|
|Seine Experience||Oct 13 Paris Roundtrip 7 Nts||$1189||$1329||$2589|
|Seine Experience||Oct 20 Paris Roundtrip 7 Nts||$1189||$1329||$2589|
· How many people are on each cruise?
· Each ship has a max capacity of 120 passengers (pax).
· What accommodation options are there?
· There are four bedroom categories:
· Studio – river view, up to two pax
· Studio Triple – river view, up to three pax
· Balcony – French balcony, river view, up to two pax
· Suite – French balcony, river view, living area, up to two pax
· Is the trip all inclusive?
· No, in the traditional sense, U by Uniworld cruises are not all-inclusive. However, there are many great things included like:
· such as complimentary water, coffee and tea all day long, as well as complimentary juice during breakfast. Included meals are usually brunch and dinner, as most guests will be out and about during the day.
· – We offer one included shore excursion per day, specially tailored for U guests.
· – All gratuities for onboard and shore excursions are included.
· – Including activities like our Local DJ Night and Welcome Party.
· Are Port Charges included in published fares?
· In the United States, South Africa and South America – the published pricing does not include port charges.
In Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the United Kingdom – the published pricing is inclusive of port charges.
· Are Gratuities included in published fares?
· Yes, gratuities for onboard and shore excursions are included in the published fares.
· Are Transfers to/from the ships included in published fares?
· No, transfers are not included in the fares; however, we will offer both group and private transfers for an additional fee.
· Will there be bikes on board?
· Yes, each ship has 50 U Bikes onboard for complimentary use for our guests.
· Will there be a gym on board?
· Yes, each ship will have a sizable fitness center onboard – inclusive of aerobic machines, weights and yoga mats. Complimentary Yoga and TRX classes will also be offered to our guests.
· Are the movies in the bedrooms included or will guests need to pay extra?
· Yes, there will be movies available for rent in the bedrooms; however, the rental price has not been set at this time.
· Is Wi-Fi included?
· Yes, complimentary Wi-Fi is included throughout the ship. We also offer personal hotspots for rent during the cruise which can be used onboard and on shore. The rental price is 8 euros per day.
· How much money should a guest plan to spend each day above and beyond the cruise fare?
· That all depends. U by Uniworld is structured to provide guests with choices that allow them to customize their experience to their needs
· Food – Two onboard meals are included each day; however, guests may choose to have any meal on shore at their own expense.
· Drinks – Guests can also enjoy complimentary water, coffee and tea all day long, as well as complimentary juice during breakfast. All other drinks, including alcoholic beverages, will be at an additional charge.
· Excursions – Our excursions range in price depending on the activity, and participation is completely optional.
· Onboard Activities – In addition to several complimentary onboard activities, each cruise will have several special optional onboard activities requiring an additional fee (i.e. paint & wine, private cooking class). The optional onboard activities range in price and are built to be affordable and completely optional